|Title:||CLEARED UZBEK LINGUISTS|
CLEARED UZBEK LINGUIST - ONGOING CONTRACT
JTG is currently seeking a professional Uzbek Linguist in support of a current contract. The linguist will provide translation from Uzbek into English and render from English into Uzbek the speech and/or writings of non-English speaking individuals. The translations will be provided to the requestor in either verbatim, summary or transcription form, depending on the assignment. The material involves technical and nonstandard terms in describing ideas, objects, and places related to economics, politics, and science. In addition, to performing quality reviews and providing analysis of data both in digital and written format, the linguist will provide interpretation services as required from Uzbek into English or vice-versa during meetings, conferences, and instructional seminars.
Travel: CONUS/OCONUS as needed
Position reports to the Program Manager.
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Degree from an accredited-level institution
- Willingness to undergo a battery of language tests
- Familiarity with military, scientific, information technology, social, and legal terminology
- Professional certifications and associations is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Uzbek culture and current world affairs
- Ability to provide administrative reporting, as required, relating to translation assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other Office software applications
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.