|Title:||SOMALI LANGUAGE RESEARCHER|
SOMALI LANGUAGE RESEARCHER
JTG is currently seeking a Somali Language Researcher
The ideal candidate must be capable of developing or assisting in the development of linguistics products such as bilingual dictionaries and glossaries; annotated readers at ILR levels 2-4; grammars; text books; hand books; phrase books; and word lists. Additionally, the researcher will provide grammatical descriptions of languages which are undocumented or poorly documented.
Requirements for successful candidates:
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient skills in Somali reading and writing
- Five years’ experience in applied linguistic research
- Ability to work independently as a developer and author of linguistics products
- Graduate degree in linguistics or related field
- Authorship of published reference or training materials in target language, linguistics, or related area studies
- Ten years’ experience in applied linguistic research
- Native skills in the Somali language
Position reports to the Director.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: