JTG is currently seeking an experienced Task Manager (TM) to support an Intelligence Community customer in the Northern Virginia area. The TM is responsible for managing and overseeing the completion of all tasks as well as team performance and training. The TM will also monitor teams of linguists, media exploitation specialists, and editors, and ensure that all staffing resources are available to fulfill the requirements.
The Task Manager will be the primary POC for the customer and must be available 24/7 for urgent needs, if required.
Location: Northern Virginia
- Establish, develop, and maintain close communication between JTG and the customer.
- Meet with the Government Task Managers (GTMs) on a consistent basis, in person and virtually
- Scale the number of personnel relative to the existing and emerging requirements
- Prioritize, delegate tasks and ensure their timely completion
- Manage and monitor the staff performance to include translators, exploitation specialists, data conditioning specialists, workflow coordinators, webscrapers, and data integrity specialists
- Work closely with the Program Manager to conduct training and all related activities for linguists
- Ensure all staff is trained properly and have access to all tools needed for optimal product delivery
- Compile and provide to the (GTMs) operational reports related to amount of work processed, status of open requests, personnel changes, risks, and issues
- Provide daily administrative and workflow oversight of contractors
- Remain available 24/7 for urgent needs, based on Task Order requirements
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree and four years of relevant experience, three years of additional experience maybe substituted in lieu of a degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems and needs while processing large amounts of information
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong organizational skills as a contributor to a virtual team
- Prior experience in the language and/or media field
- Ability to draw on publicly available information, summarize, and write reports in English based on the findings
- Experience with Human Language Technology (HLT)
This position reports to the Program Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: