Foreign Language Instructors – Nationwide, Online Instruction
JTG is looking for On-Line Foreign Language Instructors.
- Provide intensive group and one-on-one language student-centered training for adult professionals on-line
- Prepare class schedules, tests, and materials as needed
- The instructor will teach listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, as well as geopolitical, economic and social issues, in an immersion based environment
- The instructor must be able to integrate technology in the classroom and in homework assignments
- Be able to select and use level-appropriate materials from a variety of resources to supplement the core material
- Must be U.S. citizen
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in, preferably, second language teaching or related field
- Minimum of five years of experience teaching adults addressing 4 learning skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Experience developing language instructional materials and curricula
- Proficiency equivalent to ILR level native in the standard form of the language
- Proficiency equivalent to ILR level 3 English speaking skills, at a minimum
- Experience developing proficiency-based language training to meet ILR standards for different skill levels
- Experience selecting and utilizing authentic material such as newspaper articles or multimedia
Position reports to the Program Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.