|Title:||LANGUAGE TRAINING SUPERVISORS-MILILANI, HI|
LANGUAGE TRAINING SUPERVISORS -MILILANI, HI
JTG is seeking qualified Language Training Supervisors to join the JTG Training Division. Applicants must have academic and professional experience in second language acquisition or related field.
Location: Mililani, HI
Position reports to the Program Manager.
- Oversee instruction or language training support projects
- Guide the development and execution of curricula
- Ensure integration of technology in the curricula
- Evaluate and mentor instructors
- Ensure pre-and-in-service teacher training as required
- Oversee the administration of student assessment
- Oversee the administration of student feedback sessions
- Counsel students
- Conduct and document at least monthly classroom visits of each class trained
- Proficiency in one or more languages other than English
- Bachelor’s degree in second language acquisition or related field
- Documentation from a private US credentialing evaluation service for foreign degrees
- Minimum of six years’ experience in foreign language teaching and proficiency testing
- Minimum of two years’ supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- US Citizenship
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.