|Title:||KURDISH (KURMANJI) TARGET LANGUAGE EXPERTS/CONTENT OBJECT SELECTORS|
KURDISH (KURMANJI) TARGET LANGUAGE EXPERTS/CONTENT OBJECT SELECTORS
JTG is currently seeking Kurmanji Target Language Experts / Content Object Selectors
- Select authentic written passages in the target language (Kurdish (Kurmanji) at Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) levels 2 or higher in accordance with project standards and specifications.
- Develop instructional materials around these passages according to project standards and specifications and review for accuracy of language and meaning.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned, depending on project deliverables.
- Undergo initial training and periodic training based on performance.
- Native proficiency in the target language.
- An advanced level of proficiency in English.
- Experience in a native language-related field (translation, teaching, assessment, or curriculum development).
- A strong ability to analyze written discourse.
- Bachelor’s degree in a language-related field required
- Experience in adult foreign language education.
- Knowledge of and experience with the ILR proficiency scale.
- Master’s degree in a language–related field.
- Familiarity with text complexity rating according to the ILR scale.
This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: