|Title:||KURDISH (KURMANJI) TARGET LANGUAGE EXPERTS/CONTENT OBJECT SELECTORS|
KURDISH (KURMANJI) TARGET LANGUAGE EXPERTS/CONTENT OBJECT SELECTORS
JTG is currently seeking Kurmanji Target Language Experts / Content Object Selectors
- Select authentic written passages in the target language (Kurdish (Kurmanji) at Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) levels 2 or higher in accordance with project standards and specifications.
- Develop instructional materials around these passages according to project standards and specifications and review for accuracy of language and meaning.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned, depending on project deliverables.
- Undergo initial training and periodic training based on performance.
- Native proficiency in the target language.
- An advanced level of proficiency in English.
- Experience in a native language-related field (translation, teaching, assessment, or curriculum development).
- A strong ability to analyze written discourse.
- Bachelor’s degree in a language-related field required
- Experience in adult foreign language education.
- Knowledge of and experience with the ILR proficiency scale.
- Master’s degree in a language–related field.
- Familiarity with text complexity rating according to the ILR scale.
This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.