|Title:||Language Testing Manager|
Language Testing Manager
JTG is currently seeking a Language Testing Manager to manage a language testing program.
Location: Monterey, CA; Vienna, VA; or Nationwide
- Responsible for the development of DLPT5 test items in any language and ILR level requested by the government.
- Develop, track, communicate and adhere to the delivery schedule.
- Ensure all deliverables conform to the specifications and criteria defined by the Government in the technical exhibit documents and during the orientation session.
- Develop flowcharts and checklists detailing the (QC) process that will be used to develop and produce test items according to requirements.
- Implement a quality control plan (QCP) and process at contract start and maintain the plan throughout the life of the contract.
- Establish performance indicators to ensure deliverables are within established tolerance limits and administer quality control requirements across the contract.
- Responsible for submitting monthly inventory reports of test material, following Government specifications.
- Responsible for submitting quality control documentation for all items delivered.
- Responsible for submitting monthly status report, listing all pertinent contract activities/deliverables accomplished, planned activities for the following month, issues encountered, and any other information pertinent to the contract.
- Coordinate personnel/administrative requirements with the Program Management Office.
- Periodically be required to travel to attend government-initiated meetings.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in item writing for language proficiency testing.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in item development project management.
- Experience with the ILR scale
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree is preferred.
This position reports to the Director of Training Programs.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: