|Title:||Second Language Acquisition/Pedagogy Specialists|
Second Language Acquisition/Pedagogy Specialists
JTG is currently seeking SLA/Pedagogy Specialists in foreign language learning and assessment materials development.
Location: Vienna, VA, and Nationwide
Status: Full time.
- Working closely with target language experts (native speakers of various languages), design learning and assessment materials around authentic texts and/or video/audio passages for these languages at required Inter-Agency Language Roundtable (ILR) levels.
- Review learning and assessment materials for pedagogical quality and adherence to project standards and specifications.
- Undergo initial training and carry out training of target language experts when needed.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned or as needed, depending on project deliverables.
- At least 5 years of experience in teaching and/or learning and assessment materials development
- Knowledge of and experience with the ILR proficiency scale.
- Excellent oral and written English and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, and work under tight deadlines.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Familiarity with text complexity rating according to the ILR scale.
- Knowledge of a foreign language.
- Master’s degree in a language-related field required (Ph.D. preferred).
This position reports to the Team Lead
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: