|Title:||Consecutive Interpretation Subject Matter Experts|
Consecutive Interpretation Subject Matter Experts
JTG is currently seeking German, Italian, Portuguese, and Urdu Consecutive Interpretation Subject Matter Experts to conduct Consecutive Interpretation (CI) Workshops.
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Contractor (Part-Time)
- Develop and conduct presentations for the CI workshop.
- Focus on the development of basic skills relevant to performing CI: the development of listening, memory, and note-taking skills.
- Participate and monitor active students practice during the hands-on sessions
- U.S. citizen required.
- Must have native or near-native proficiency in English.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working with foreign language material.
- Minimum five (5) year experience interpreting in the target language
- Experience teaching foreign language to adults
- Experience developing instructional materials
- Experience using technology in the classroom
- Familiarity with the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level Description
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required (MA or higher degree preferred).
This position reports to the Senior Program Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: