|Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
Human Resources Generalist
JTG has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist to join its Headquarters Staff.
Location: Vienna, VA
Status: Full Time
Position Description and Primary Requirements
The Human Resources Generalist will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR needs; manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
Essential functions: Compensation, Benefits, Law, and Organizational Development.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
The HR Generalist will be responsible for employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and:
- HR system.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company employee communication.
- Compensation and benefits; administration benefits.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Generalist originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture in a satellite of offices and multicultural environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five plus (3-5+) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations preferred.
- Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, but not required.
- Listening Skills.
- Oral Communication.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making.
- Acceptance and Application of Feedback.
- Professional Integrity.
- Written Communications.
JTG is an employee-owned company with 22 years of experience providing end-to-end solutions to Government and non-Government customers. In addition to exciting career challenges and opportunities, JTG offers a dynamic, multicultural environment. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: