|Title:||MILITARY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS|
Military Language Instructors
JTG is seeking Military Language Instructors in the following languages and dialects: Arabic (MSA, Iraqi, Levantine, Egyptian, and Sudanese), Chinese, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Pashto, Persian-Farsi, Spanish, Urdu, and Russian.
Location: Monterey, CA
Position reports to the Program Manager.
Requirements for successful applicants are:
- Honorably separated from military service or currently serving in the Reserves or National Guard
- Minimum of five (5) years of United States military service
- Graduated from DLIFLC from the language class to which will be assigned as an instructor
- Possess a record of Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) scores of 2+ in Listening Comprehension, 2+ in Reading Comprehension
- Possess and maintain a score of 2 in Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) conducted within twelve (12) months either by DLI, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), or other Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) equivalent
- Successfully completed the DLIFLC Instructor Certification Course (ICC) or Instructor Recertification Course (IRC), National Security Agency (NSA) Adjunct Faculty Certification, or a military service instructor course (highly desirable)
- Earned at minimum an Associate of Arts Degree
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.