|Title:||MILITARY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS|
Military Language Instructors
JTG is seeking Military Language Instructors in the following languages and dialects: Arabic (MSA, Iraqi, Levantine, Egyptian, and Sudanese), Chinese, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Pashto, Persian-Farsi, Spanish, Urdu, and Russian.
Location: Monterey, CA
Position reports to the Program Manager.
Requirements for successful applicants are:
- Honorably separated from military service or currently serving in the Reserves or National Guard
- Minimum of five (5) years of United States military service
- Graduated from DLIFLC from the language class to which will be assigned as an instructor
- Possess a record of Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) scores of 2+ in Listening Comprehension, 2+ in Reading Comprehension
- Possess and maintain a score of 2 in Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) conducted within twelve (12) months either by DLI, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), or other Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) equivalent
- Successfully completed the DLIFLC Instructor Certification Course (ICC) or Instructor Recertification Course (IRC), National Security Agency (NSA) Adjunct Faculty Certification, or a military service instructor course (highly desirable)
- Earned at minimum an Associate of Arts Degree
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: