|Title:||FOREIGN LANGUAGE & CULTURE INSTRUCTORS-DRAPER, UT|
FOREIGN LANGUAGE & CULTURE INSTRUCTORS-DRAPER, UT
JTG is looking for Foreign Language and Culture Instructors to support JTG’s customer in Draper, UT area. We are looking for instructors in the following languages: Arabic (Iraqi and Libyan), Chinese (Mandarin and Min), Dutch/Flemish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Norwegian, Punjabi (Western), Russian, and Swahili.
Location: Draper, UT
Position Reports to the Program Manager.
- Provide group and one-on-one language / cultural intensive student-centered training for adult professionals onsite
- Prepare class schedules, tests, and materials as needed
- The instructor will teach listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, as well as geopolitical, economic and social issues, in an immersion based environment
- The instructor must be able to integrate technology in the classroom and in homework assignments
- Native speaker or near-native speaker (if born in the United States to native parents)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in, preferably, second language teaching or related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience addressing 4 learning skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Experience developing language instructional materials and curricula
- Proficiency equivalent to ILR level 4 proficiency in the standard form of the language
- Proficiency equivalent to ILR level 2+/3 English speaking skills
- Experience developing proficiency-based language training to meet ILR standards for different skill levels
- Experience selecting and utilizing authentic material such as newspaper articles or multimedia
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.