|Title:||LANGUAGE TRAINING SUPERVISORS-BALTIMORE, MD|
LANGUAGE TRAINING SUPERVISORS BALTIMORE MD
JTG is seeking qualified Language Training Supervisors to join the JTG Training Division. Applicants must have academic and professional experience in second language acquisition or related field.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Position reports to the Program Manager.
- Oversee instruction or language training support projects
- Guide the development and execution of curricula
- Ensure integration of technology in the curricula
- Evaluate and mentor instructors
- Ensure pre-and-in-service teacher training as required
- Oversee the administration of student assessment
- Oversee the administration of student feedback sessions
- Counsel students
- Conduct and document at least monthly classroom visits of each class trained
- Proficiency in one or more languages other than English
- Bachelor’s degree in second language acquisition or related field
- Documentation from a private US credentialing evaluation service for foreign degrees
- Minimum of six years’ experience in foreign language teaching and proficiency testing
- Minimum of two years’ supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- US Citizenship
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.