Location: Vienna, Virginia
JTG is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join JTG’s Business Development and Capture Team.
Position Reports to the Proposal Manger.
- Support the proposal development efforts of pursued opportunities, from inception to delivery
- Support the development of proposal’s tools, and templates
- Perform desktop publishing (DTP) and create/edit graphics in compliance with solicitation’s requirements and JTG’s standards
- Facilitate proposal development activities through collaboration with the Capture Manager, and the Proposal Manager
- Capture action items during meetings, and color-team reviews, and incorporate feedback into draft proposal documents
- US Citizenship is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of two years of proposal experience
- Excellent English writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe InDesign, and DTP tools
- Active security clearance is desirable, but not a must
- A college degree in English Literature, or Communication is desirable
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.