|Title:||REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGERS|
REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGERS
JTG is currently seeking Several Regional Program Managers.
Location: Maryland (MD), Texas (TX), Hawaii (HI), Georgia (GA)
- Provide supervisory and management support for contract personnel under the guidance of the Language Training Program Manager
- Perform required activities including daily management and supervision of all regional contractor personnel
- Plan and execute the Delivery Order in support of the Government defined requirements
- Coordinate contractor support activities
- Provide periodic reporting of the Delivery Order status
Requirements for successful candidates:
- PMP Certified OR Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 1 certification in Program Management
- Five (5) years of experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree
The Position reports to the Language Training Program Manager
Founded in 1995, JTG os am Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.