|Title:||REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGERS|
REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGERS
JTG is currently seeking Several Regional Program Managers.
Location: Maryland (MD), Texas (TX), Hawaii (HI), Georgia (GA)
- Provide supervisory and management support for contract personnel under the guidance of the Language Training Program Manager
- Perform required activities including daily management and supervision of all regional contractor personnel
- Plan and execute the Delivery Order in support of the Government defined requirements
- Coordinate contractor support activities
- Provide periodic reporting of the Delivery Order status
Requirements for successful candidates:
- PMP Certified OR Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 1 certification in Program Management
- Five (5) years of experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree
The Position reports to the Language Training Program Manager
Founded in 1995, JTG os am Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: