|Title:||Data Conditioning Specialists Nationwide|
Data Conditioning Specialists Nationwide
JTG is currently seeking Data Conditioning Specialists in the following languages:
Afrikaans (Dutch, Flemish), Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Modern Standard and all dialects), Armenian (Eastern and Western), Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bosnian (Croatian, Serbian), Bulgarian (Macedonian), Burmese, Cambodian (Khmer), Cebuano, Chechen, Chinese-Cantonese, Chinese-Fukien/ Taiwanese, Chinese-Mandarin (all dialects not listed as separate languages), Chinese-Shanghai/Wu, Croatian (Bosnian, Serbian), Czech (Slovak), Danish, Dari, Dutch (Afrikaans, Flemish), Estonian, Ewe, Finnish, Flemish (Afrikaans, Dutch), French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo (Ibo), Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Kissi, Korean , Kurdish, Lao, Latvian (Lettish), Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian (Bulgarian), Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Moldovan (Romanian), Mongolian, Montenegrin (Serbian), Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi (Punjabi), Pashto, Persian/Farsi, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian and European), Romanian (Moldovan), Russian, Serbian (Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin), Sindhi, Slovak (Czech), Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili (Kiswahili), Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tausug, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Yoruba, Zulu.
Location: Reston, VA
- Monitor, collect, and condition (e.g. structure, categorize/code/tag, highlight, comment on) foreign open source information to include social media, radio, television, newspapers, blogs, websites, and various Internet sites
- Follow technical instructions for the use of exploitation tools and data-centric processes
- Identify items meeting mission requirements
- Condition data according to requirements
- Import data into a designated data repository when required
- Review feeds from English-language sources to determine suitability for further dissemination in reporting stream and condition/enrich selected items according to requirements.
- Describe the information environment and alert the customer to changes
- Transcribe, summarize, or gist information into English
- Produce reports in English
- U.S. citizenship
- Proficiency in reading, listening, and comprehension of the source language with the ability to transcribe the foreign language, summarize, and gist
- Ability to pass translation performance tests at ILR levels 3 or higher
- Subject matter expertise in a specific country, region, or topic
- Minimum of 1 year of experience evaluating sources, conducting research, synthesizing and summarizing findings, and writing reports in English in accordance with designated standards, or commensurate training in education in a relevant field of study
- Knowledge about Internet penetration rates, and patterns of use across a variety of print and broadcast formats, social media platforms, and digital and mobile applications
- Fundamental knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Internet tools
- Ability to follow technical instructions for the use of exploitation tools and data-centric processes
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of relevant experience
This position reports to the Task Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: