|Title:||TS/SCI Cleared Language Analyst Reporters, Levels 1 and 2|
TS/SCI Cleared Language Analyst Reporters, Levels 1 and 2
JTG is seeking Language Analyst Reporters at Levels 1 and 2 with proficiency in English and one or more other languages:
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Algerian), Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Iraqi), Arabic (Levantine), Arabic (Modern Standard), Arabic (Saudi/Gulf), Arabic (Sudanese), Arabic (Yemeni), Azerbaijani North (Azeri), Cebuano, Chavacano, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Norwegian, Pashto (Afghan), Persian (Dari), Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi Western (Pakistani), Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tausug, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Yoruba
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Ft. Meade, MD
San Antonio, TX
MI Regional Learning Center (MRLC), MI
The Language Analyst Reporter performs tasks required to draft intelligence reports from voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
- Able to perform transcription and translation at ILR level 2-3 from the required language(s) into English. Must provide proof of testing or be able to test at the required level (Valid NSA Civilian Language Test of Record may be used).
- Minimum of four to six (4-6) years of experience cryptologic language processing and drafting intelligence reports (full time).
- Of the minimum 4-6 years above, two (2) years must have been within the previous four (4) years.
- Of the minimum 4-6 years above, a minimum of eighteen to thirty (18-30) months must be primarily translation, transcription, and/or gisting.
- Of the minimum 4-6 years above, eighteen to thirty (18-30) months must include reporting as a chief responsibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience primarily using an English keyboard.
Depending on qualifications, responsibilities will include:
- Scanning and sorting/categorizing foreign language materials.
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Gisting, translating and transcribing.
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases.
- Conducting target research and analysis.
- Monitoring classified and open sources for useful information.
- Compiling and integrating information.
- Producing reports using appropriate formats for dissemination.
- High School Diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or equivalent for Level 1.
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent (may be substituted with two (2) additional years of relevant work experience) for Level 2.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: