|Title:||Interpreters (Telephonic and/or On-site)|
Interpreters (Telephonic and/or On-site)
JTG is currently seeking Interpreters in all languages (telephonic and/or on-site).
Location: Anywhere in the United States or its territories (i.e., Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.).
Status: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Provide on-demand oral telephonic interpreting and/or on-site interpreting for:
- intake screening and processing of detainees, interviews, reading of rights, and law enforcement operations;
- medical screenings, communications about detainee grievances, required processes, and detainee responsibilities;
- presentations and discussions with US Government personnel, detainees, witnesses, victims, and others.
- Perform simultaneous or consecutive interpreting and/or sight translation for meetings, conferences, seminars, litigation, briefings, and trainings.
- Provide interpreting in specialized domains, including:
- disaster recovery and support, immigration enforcement, screening, asylum, credible fear, bond, and other topics;
- medical/mental health care, legal/quasi-legal, civil rights, and civil liberties matters.
- US citizen, or foreign national lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- Passed (or able to pass) Public Trust investigation (Minimum Background Investigation).
- Minimum of one year of training or related experience in interpreting.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in English and the target language at Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) 3+ or higher.
- High school diploma at minimum (higher education degree in a related field preferred).
This position reports to the Project Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: