JTG is looking for Language Researchers in at least one dialect of Levantine Arabic, to include Palestinian, Jordanian, Syrian, and/or Lebanese, including written form. The ideal candidate must be capable of developing or assisting in the development of linguistics products such as bilingual dictionaries and glossaries, annotated at ILR levels 2-4; text books, handbooks, phrase books, and word lists.
Job location: Remote
- Highly proficient skills in at least one dialect of Levantine Arabic, to include Palestinian, Jordanian, Syrian, and/or Lebanese, including written form
- Professional working proficiency or above in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently as a developer and author of language products
Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and typing in both English and Arabic
- US citizenship
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Willingness to obtain a Government Public Trust
- A positive and collaborative attitude
This position reports to the Director of Language Research
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: