|Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
Human Resources Generalist
JTG, inc. has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist to join its headquarters staff.
Location: Reston, VA
The Human Resources Generalist will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR needs and manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employee relations
- Training and development
- JTG HR management system
- Organizational development
- HR system
- Organizational and space planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee orientation
- Policy development and documentation
- Company-employee communication
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Employee services and counseling
The Human Resources Generalist uses best practices to develop an employee-oriented, high-performance culture in the HQ and two satellite offices. The successful candidate will create a multicultural environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and goal attainment and recruit and develop a superior workforce.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five plus (3-5+) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience and interest in recruiting are required.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations preferred.
- Human resources certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, sHRBP, or SHRM-SCP) is preferred.
- Experience with federal contracting preferred.
- Listening skills
- Oral communication
- Problem-solving/decision making
- Acceptance and application of feedback
- Professional integrity
- Written communication
Position reports to President and CEO
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: