|Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
Human Resources Generalist
JTG, inc. has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist to join its headquarters staff.
Location: Reston, VA
The Human Resources Generalist will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR needs and manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employee relations
- Training and development
- JTG HR management system
- Organizational development
- HR system
- Organizational and space planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee orientation
- Policy development and documentation
- Company-employee communication
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Employee services and counseling
The Human Resources Generalist uses best practices to develop an employee-oriented, high-performance culture in the HQ and two satellite offices. The successful candidate will create a multicultural environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and goal attainment and recruit and develop a superior workforce.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five plus (3-5+) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience and interest in recruiting are required.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations preferred.
- Human resources certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, sHRBP, or SHRM-SCP) is preferred.
- Experience with federal contracting preferred.
- Listening skills
- Oral communication
- Problem-solving/decision making
- Acceptance and application of feedback
- Professional integrity
- Written communication
Position reports to President and CEO
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.