JTG is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator
Location: Reston, VA
- Support the proposal and pre-proposal development efforts of pursued opportunities, from inception to delivery.
- Support the development of proposal tools and templates.
- Perform Desktop Publishing (DTP) and create/edit graphics in compliance with solicitation requirements and JTG’s standards.
- Facilitate proposal development activities through collaboration with the Business Development Manager, Capture Manager, and the Proposal Manager.
- Capture action items during meetings and color-team reviews, and incorporate feedback into draft proposal documents.
- Some nights and weekend work may be necessary due to the nature of this position.
- Other duties assigned as needed per JTG Management.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Two (2) years of experience working with proposals
- Excellent English writing skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign and DTP tools
- Security Clearance is preferred, or the current eligibility to obtain a Security Clearance
- A college degree in English, Foreign Language, Business, or Communications is desirable
This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: