|Title:||Business Development Manager|
Business Development Manager
JTG is seeking a Business Development Manager to join the Business Development Team at JTG HQ.
Location: Reston, VA
Responsibilities: The Business Development (BD) Manager’s main responsibility is identifying new business opportunities and expanding sales under existing accounts and with current customers. To successfully achieve these responsibilities, the BD Manager conducts the following on a regular basis:
- Meet with current and future JTG’s clients, market JTG, and establish customer expectations.
- Evaluate opportunities and make recommendations using JTG’s bid/no-bid process.
- Develop relationships and establish new partnerships in support of JTG’s markets & opportunities.
- Communicate new information clearly across the team.
- Monitor and track opportunities through business databases, including GovWin, SAM-Beta, and other portals.
- Identify new, qualifying opportunities for the business pipeline for 18 months out.
- Fully understand JTG’s capabilities and market segments to position JTG to expand current contracts and win new business.
- Identify new markets and services that fit within JTG’s capabilities.
- Support the development and submission of marketing materials, white papers, and JTG’s responses to RFPs.
- Participate in the proposal development efforts at every level.
- Track and manage all account updates, contacts, and activities in company’s CRM.
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the business development/sales field.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work productively in a team environment.
- Advanced degree in business, communications, international affairs, or foreign languages.
- Experience developing new business in language, analytics, and training services.
- Experience in account management, sales forecasting, solution selling, strategic planning, or market research.
- Experience managing and writing federal proposals.
- Active security clearance.
This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: