|Title:||Arabic Simultaneous Interpreters and Linguists|
Arabic Simultaneous Interpreters and Linguists
JTG is currently seeking Arabic Simultaneous Interpreters and Linguists.
Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
• Provide translation, interpretation, and transcription services in support of Commissions hearings and interviews held at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay.
• Provide simultaneous interpretation by accurately conveying colloquial, idiomatic, and formal discourse.
• Provide translations of general and technical legal materials.
• Provide English transcriptions of audio/video discovery materials.
• Possess Top Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility.
• Have tested at ILR 3+ in listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
• Be capable of extended travel to U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- Experience in legal/court environment and terminology.
This position reports to the Program Manager.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: