|Title:||Business Development Manager|
JTG is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join the Business Development Team at JTG HQ.
Location: Reston, VA
Responsibilities: The Business Development (BD) Manager’s main responsibility is identifying new business opportunities and expanding sales under existing accounts and with current customers. To successfully achieve these responsibilities, the BD Manager conducts the following on a regular basis:
- Meet with current and future JTG’s clients, market JTG, and establish customer expectations.
- Evaluate opportunities and make recommendations using JTG’s bid/no-bid process.
- Develop relationships and establish new partnerships in support of JTG’s markets & opportunities.
- Communicate new information clearly across the team.
- Monitor and track opportunities through business databases, including GovWin, SAM-Beta, and other portals.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities to be added to JTG pipeline.
- Fully understand JTG’s capabilities and market segments to position JTG to expand current contracts and win new business.
- Identify new markets and services that fit within JTG’s capabilities.
- Participate in the development and submission of marketing materials and RFI responses.
- Participate in the proposal development efforts at every level.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in business development with a government contractor.
- Experience in government contracting.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work productively in a team environment.
- Experience managing and writing federal proposals.
- Advanced degree in business, communications, or foreign languages.
- Experience developing new business in language, analysis, and training services.
- Experience in account management, sales forecasting, solution selling, strategic planning, or market research.
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
This position reports to the Vice President of Business Operations.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.