|Title:||Korean Top Secret Cleared/Clearable Language Instructors|
Korean Top Secret Cleared/Clearable Language Instructors
JTG is currently seeking Language Instructors at Senior and Expert Level with native or near-native proficiency in English and Korean.
Location: Reston, VA
- Work 40 hours a week as a foreign language instructor with approximately 20 hours of teaching and 20 hours of lesson development and student assessment and testing.
- Initially, work under direction of senior instructor.
- Once fully accepted to the program, undergo specific training focusing on foreign language teaching and foreign language testing in order to become certified according to U.S. government standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a part of a team; to give/receive constructive feedback on translation reviews; and to type no less than 45 wpm in English and in the foreign language.
- U.S. citizenship and willingness to obtain TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Proficiency in reading and listening comprehension of the foreign language and English with language training skills and education/teaching expertise
- Five years minimum of language training experience for Senior Level and ten years for Expert Level
- Able to pass English language reading comprehension test
- Able to pass translation test from foreign language into English at interagency language roundtable (ILR) level 3 or higher
- Fundamental knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Internet tools
- Knowledge of culture and current events for the area of expertise
- Current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Translation into English and translation from English
- Graphics and tables
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME): military, counter-terrorism
Education: BA in language or relevant field, MA preferred
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: