|Title:||Target Language Experts / Content Object Selectors Nationwide|
Target Language Experts / Content Object Selectors Nationwide
JTG is currently seeking Target Language Experts / Content Object Selectors in various languages.
Location: Reston, VA
- Select authentic passages (written/audio/video) in a target language at Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) levels 2 or higher in accordance with project standards and specifications.
- Develop and review instructional materials around these passages according to project standards and specifications and for linguistic accuracy.
- Support Manager in outreach efforts.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned, depending on project deliverables.
- Undergo initial training and periodic training based on performance.
- Native proficiency in the target language.
- A high level of proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of and experience with the ILR proficiency scale.
- Experience in a language-related field (translation, teaching, assessment, or curriculum development).
- A strong ability to analyze written and oral discourse.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Experience in adult foreign language education.
- Master’s degree in a language–related field.
- Familiarity with text complexity rating according to the ILR scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in a language-related field required (Master’s degree preferred).
This position reports to the Team Lead.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: