|Title:||TS/SCI Cleared Language Analyst Reporters, Levels 3 and 4|
TS/SCI Cleared Language Analyst Reporters
JTG is seeking Language Analyst Reporters at Levels 3 and 4 with proficiency in English and one or more other languages:
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Algerian), Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Iraqi), Arabic (Levantine), Arabic (Modern Standard), Arabic (Saudi/Gulf), Arabic (Sudanese), Arabic (Yemeni), Azerbaijani North (Azeri), Cebuano, Chavacano, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Norwegian, Pashto (Afghan), Persian (Dari), Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi Western (Pakistani), Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tausug, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Yoruba
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Ft. Meade, MD
San Antonio, TX
MI Regional Learning Center (MRLC), MI
The Language Analyst Reporter performs tasks required to draft intelligence reports from voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Able to perform transcription and translation at ILR level 2-3 from the required language(s) into English. Must provide proof of testing or be able to test at the required level (Valid NSA Civilian Language Test of Record may be used).
- Minimum of twelve to seventeen (12-17) years of experience cryptologic language processing and drafting intelligence reports (full time).
- Of the minimum 12-17 years above, a minimum of eight to twelve (8-12) of those years must include Cryptologic Operations language processing and intelligence reporting based on foreign language materials.
- No more than four to five (4-5) years to be comprised of a combined related language and related cryptologic experience.
- Of the minimum 12-17 years above, a minimum of six to eight (6-8) of those years must have been in the required language - of this, at least four to six (4-6) years must be in cryptologic language processing.
- At least one (1) year must have been within the last six (6) years, and no more than two (2) years from other related language experience.
- Of the minimum 12-17 years above, a minimum of four to five (4-5) years of those years must include translating and/or transcribing, and gisting.
- One (1) of the years of experience must include performing quality control review of ILR level 3 audio translations and/or text translations.
- Four to seven (4-7) years must include reporting as a chief responsibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience primarily using an English keyboard.
- Scanning and sorting/categorizing foreign language materials
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Gisting, translating and transcribing
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases
- Conducting target research and analysis
- Monitoring classified and open sources for useful information
- Compiling and integrating information
- Producing reports using appropriate formats for dissemination
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or equivalent (may be substituted with four (4) additional years of relevant work experience).
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: