|Title:||TS/SCI Cleared Global Network Language Analysts|
TS/SCI Cleared Global Network Language Analysts
JTG is seeking Global Network Language Analysts at Levels 1, 2, and 3 with proficiency in English and one or more other languages:
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Algerian), Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Iraqi), Arabic (Levantine), Arabic (Modern Standard), Arabic (Saudi/Gulf), Arabic (Sudanese), Arabic (Yemeni), Azerbaijani North (Azeri), Cebuano, Chavacano, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Norwegian, Pashto (Afghan), Persian (Dari), Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi Western (Pakistani), Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tausug, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Yoruba
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Ft. Meade, MD
San Antonio, TX
MI Regional Learning Center (MRLC), MI
The Global Network Language Analyst performs tasks required to exploit communications in the computer network domain and process associated voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Able to perform transcription and translation at ILR level 2-3 from the required language into English. Must provide proof of testing or be able to test at the required level (Valid NSA Civilian Language Test of Record may be used).
- Minimum of four to twelve (4-12) years of experience cryptologic language processing (full-time).
- Of the minimum 4-12 years above, two (2) years must have been within the previous four (4) years.
- Of the minimum 4-12 years above, a minimum of two to three (2-3) of those years must be primarily translation, transcription, and/or gisting.
- Minimum of one to five (1-5) years of experience must include CNO language processing duties, one (1) year of which must have been within the last four (4) years).
- One to three (1-3) years must include reporting as a chief responsibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience primarily using an English keyboard.
Depending on qualifications, responsibilities will include:
- Scanning and sorting/categorizing foreign language materials.
- Recovering essential elements of information.
- Gisting, translating and transcribing.
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases.
- Drafting intelligence reports.
- Translating materials to enable monitoring networks in order to detect precursors/indicators of physical and/or cyber attacks and intrusions, or analyzing cyber incidents.
- Translating materials about developing methods to detect, prevent and/or counter cyber events.
- Translating materials to help identify and characterize CNO threat actors.
- Producing translations to assist in target development.
- Exploiting adversaries’ communications for defense of US cyber interests.
- High School Diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or equivalent for Level 1.
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent (may be substituted with two (2) additional years of relevant work experience) for Level 2.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or equivalent (may be substituted with four (4) additional years of relevant work experience) for Level 3.
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: