|Title:||Top Secret Cleared/Clearable Language Instructors|
Top Secret Cleared/Clearable Language Instructors
JTG is currently seeking Language Instructors at Senior and Expert Level with native or near-native proficiency in English and the following languages:
Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish
Location: Reston, VA
- Work 40 hours a week as a foreign language instructor with approximately 20 hours of teaching and 20 hours of lesson development and student assessment and testing.
- Initially, work under direction of senior instructor.
- Once fully accepted to the program, undergo specific training focusing on foreign language teaching and foreign language testing in order to become certified according to U.S. government standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a part of a team; to give/receive constructive feedback on translation reviews; and to type no less than 45 wpm in English and in the foreign language.
- U.S. citizenship and willingness to obtain TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Proficiency in reading and listening comprehension of the foreign language and English with language instruction/facilitation and language testing skills as well as content management, editing, quality control, and item selection skills
- Able to pass English language reading comprehension test
- Able to pass translation test from foreign language into English at interagency language roundtable (ILR) level 3 or higher
- Reading and Speaking/Listening skills at ILR level 3+ or higher
- Fundamental knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Internet tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of the respective area’s history, culture, politics, and economy
- Working knowledge of foreign language learning technology and teaching methods
- Current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Five years of language training experience
Education: B.A. or higher in education or language preferred
Founded in 1995, JTG is an Employee-Owned Company that is specialized in language services, training, and analytics. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: